Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

Wednesday Notes

This concerns me a little bit. When I first clicked on the link which was to be the early commitments for Tech, I was a little excited. First, I am expecting an even better class than the one last year simply because Tech is in the limelight now more than ever and I truly believe that we're a more high profile program. Well, according to this writer, it seems as if every one of the early commitments is nothing to get excited about. I hope this is just his opinion and that the class grades out to be much better than Mr. McCarney has opined.

DMN has a nice article on Kellen Tilllman and his rebound from tearing ACL's in his right and left leg to become the starting strongside linebacker.

Safety Anthony Hines returns from being stabbed.

Seth Doege, QB from Frenship, commits to Tech for 2008.

Also, Todd Wills on the DMN Recruiting Blog has some nice things to say about Tech recruit, John Roberson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home