Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 

Tuesday Before TCU

The Star Telegram echoes my sentiments from the other day regarding Tech's receivers, they're good. All kidding aside, I think that you would be hard pressed to find a more talented group of receivers from top to bottom, and of coarse we really aren't even considering Hicks and what he would mean to this team.

The Avalanche-Journal has a few notes regarding Tech's defense, or lack thereof. Leach, I think, realizes that Tech really needs to make some significant improvements. Personally, I'd love to see more of a pass rush, which I think would imrpove a lot of the defense's woes. I think they're close, they just need to get better as quickly as possible. Also in this same article, another WR, Michael Crabtree, a freshman from Carter has been cleared by the NCAA to enroll at Tech. The idea is that he's not cleared to play, yet, and if he doesn't get cleared to play until next year then this year will merely count as a redshirt and he won't lose any eligibility.

Fox Sports has a decent preview of this weekend's game, focusing more on the TCU angle than the Tech angle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home