Monday, September 11, 2006

 

Monday Notes


Joel Filani.

I wasn't able to sleep Saturday night, there was just too much running through my head as I tried to go to beach after Saturday night's game. In retrospect I really simply want Tech to be able to put teams like UTEP away, early. I really want the defense to step it up, as I said before, I can't remember a defensive line that was bigger or a faster linebacking crew that our current defense.

On to TCU. I will be attending this game and I'll try to take as many pictures as possible.

The DMN college blog has some Tech notes. Chuck Carlton has some quotes as to Leach's true feelings towards the new clock rules, including, "I think simply stated that it’s the stupidest rule to come out in a significantly long time." Whitemore talks about the pants fiasco and TCU likes to hide Tech's most recent victory against TCU.

CB Chris Parker has an undisclosed injury.

The Express hands game of the week honors to Graham Harrell.

Harrell expresses what I believe Tech should take from the UTEP game. Be glad we got a victory, no matter how you slice it, and realize that Tech is a long ways away from being a truly complete team.

TCU remembrs the 70-35 thrashing two years ago and they believe that this a victory against Tech may help them get a BCS bid.

In non-football related news, Tech got an oral commitment from John Roberson, a guard from Plano.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home