Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Wednesday Notes

Keith Whitmore who is the DMN reporter assigned to Tech, and by all account I think he does a decent job. At one time the DMN used to do a weekly report, but apparently, due to lack of interest it was stopped. Nevertheless, Whitmore has some news and notes on Tech and this week's game. Most notably, the emergence of Johnson as a stud receiver.

I've always thought that Tech should be producing some real quality receivers in the NFL and I believe that this will start next year. I always have a tough time judging speed in the collegiate ranks, but it seems to me that there's just too many guys who are big receivers and can catch the ball.

Another game recap from last week by the El Paso Times.

Finally, Leach is a little aggravated that the NCAA has delayed Hick's return as it appears they've been sitting on this for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home