Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

Texas Tech 35 SMU 3

EDIT: I cannot help but notice the lack of coverage for Texas Tech, and it's not that I necessarily believe that the public is clammoring for a place to go regarding Texas Tech football, so I thought that I could do a little something about providing some blog content regarding Texas Tech. Raider Red Nation was a default name as it appears that most of the good names for a blog have been taken, and until I think of something more clever, this will be it.

I want to go on the record that I am not a good trash talker, and I really don't want this blog to be a "I'm better than you" type of blog. It's intent is to be an aggregation of Texas Tech sports news (mostly men's basketball and football). One place to go to find most, if not all, of the Texas Tech articles posted in one spot. I'll try and provide some insightful comments on what's happening with the team.

I'll also be posting a game day thread if anyone wants to comment on the game. I that I do not have the opportunity to go most of the games, but I'll watch as many as I can on television and what I can't watch I'll try to provide as many links as possible to stories.

Game one of the 2006 season is in the books and from the looks of things, this appears to have been a fairly easy victory.

Links to the game:
Box Score
Newsvine
Scout @ Raider Power
Rivals @ Red Raider Sports

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home