Sunday, October 29, 2006

 

Texas 35 Texas Tech 31

I don't have the energy, despite the fact that I've had time to sleep on it, to write completely about this game. Although we could blame the referees for some real questionable calls, I think this loss comes down to a couple of things. The porous run defense, which simply allowed the UT offense to eat up huge chunks of the second half and the pass defense which allowed too many big plays. Poor angles to ball carriers, we still can't tackle to save our life, etc. I thought the offense played well, but something happened in that second half, UT was able to get just a little more pressure on Harrell and I think it affected him. However, I don't blame the offense for this loss despite some of their misgivings.

Too many mistakes.

Too many penalties (Kellen Tillman needs to never see the field again).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home