Sunday, October 08, 2006

 

I'm Hiding

I couldn't believe my eyes half of the time. I literally sat in my living room in complete shock the second time that Graham threw the interception. Turnovers alone cost Texas Tech that game. Granted, Missouri has a better, faster and bigger defense and Daniels just didn't make the mistakes that Harrell did. I will have a better handle on all of this tomorrow, try and get back into the swing of things. The one thing that really bothers me is that Leach got his one bite at the apple with the loss against TCU. Now, he has to simply make some changes. It is amazing that the defense will try and take someone's head off, but won't actually tackle someone. Nevermind, this will have to wait until tomorrow.

Colorado is up next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home