Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

Who Does That?

I haven't posted since the game. I had a death in the family, and was out of town for a number of days.

I was only able to watch the 2nd half of the game and the one thing that I came away with from the game was this, who does that? Who goes for it on that particular play? That entire drive I kept thinking that we simply needed to go for the field goal, tie the game and hope we can win it in overtime. Graham was not thinking the same thing. He saw the man pressure and made the only call he should have made. It truly was a thing of greatness. It wasn't fair to that defensive back. The only thing he did wrong was not look back at the ball, other than that he was there. One of the best games I've watched in a really long time. I have yet to go back and review the game, I'll get to that as time allows, but I think that most everyone has detailed Texas Tech's offensive genius in the 1st half and A&M's ability to control the clock in the 2nd half. I thought the defense stood up pretty well, but I did scream at the television that the option was "high school." I really don't know what I meant by that.

Because I lack time, I'll give you numerous links to newspapers.
DMN:
1. Texas Tech remembers the whoppin' last time Tech played Mizzzou.
2. Leach blames the offense for the time of possession.
3. Harrell passes a big test.
As as aside, when is the DMN going to designate a beat reporter to Tech and the Big 12? There is so much upheaval at that newspaper, it is going to cause it's own demise.

LAJ:
1. Red Raider notes.
2. Harrell and Daniels.

Fox Sports Texas Tech v. Mizzou preview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home