Saturday, October 07, 2006

 

Saturday Morning Preview - Missouri v. Texas Tech

This is a really big game. The way both of these teams are playing, it could really go either way. I don't know enough about Mizzou to know if they have the physical talent that Tech has or if Tech's defense will step up and stop the run this week. Quite simply, I'm glad that this game is in Lubbock. We sit at 4 point favorites, and I think that 4 points may be too much. I'm glad the game is on TBS, there's nothing wrong with a little national exposure for two top 25 programs.

I will post a game day thread, I promise.

There's only a few Saturday morning previews and some local Mizzou coverage:

Texas Tech @ Yahoo.

DMN.

LAJ.

EN.

Here's a little on the Mizzou offense.

Two really great breakdowns of the game from The Columbia Daily Tribune writer, Dave Matter (honestly, this is really good stuff).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home